- Students who wish to cross register must complete and submit an ARCHE Cross Registration Application. Your Academic Advisor will review and submit your application to the Cross Registration
- Students must complete a new ARCHE Cross Registration Application for any subsequent term.
- Once all approvals have been obtained, the host institution’s Cross Registration Coordinator will register students for the approved course(s) on a space-available basis after the host institution’s regularly enrolled or continuing students have had first priority for registration. The host institution’s Cross Registration Coordinator will inform the student of approval and registration status via the student’s email account.
- Kennesaw State University’s students will pay Kennesaw State University’s tuition and fee rates. However, special fees (lab fees, parking and equipment lease) and security deposits must be paid to the host institution.
- The student is responsible for clearing all holds prior to the end of ARCHE registration
period. Failure to clear all holds will result in the student not being registered
for the term. The student must notify the ARCHE coordinator when all holds are cleared.
- The student is responsible to verify registration while participating in the ARCHE
program. Your name will appear on the class roll and also reflect on your student
registration Owl Express account.
- Students must abide by all host institutions’ policies and schedules regarding grades, exam dates, absences, and add/drop/withdrawal deadlines. To withdraw/drop from a course, both Kennesaw State University and the host institution’s withdrawal procedures must be followed. Changes in registration must be approved by Kennesaw State University and the host institution’s Cross Registration Coordinators.
- Upon completion of the course, the host institution’s Cross Registration Coordinator will send a final transcript to Kennesaw State University. Students who receive a grade of Incomplete at a host institution should recognize that the time limit for removal of a grade of Incomplete must not exceed Kennesaw State University’s deadline for removal of a grade of incomplete. It is the student’s responsibility to request an official transcript from the host institution once the grade of Incomplete has been satisfied and a final grade has been assigned.