Graduated undergraduate students who have not been enrolled after three (3) semesters after earning a degree must complete a readmission application to update their student status if seeking to enroll in undergraduate courses.

Graduated undergraduate students who wish to continue enrollment after earning a degree will receive a time ticket for each semester in which they are eligible for enrollment.

Students with a declared dual degree or double major prior to completion of the first degree may continue to enroll in classes to complete the second degree or major. Contact the Office of the Registrar to have the second degree or major declared.

Student who graduated from KSU re-enrolling