Kennesaw State University accepts and will review Joint Services Transcripts (JST). Upon credit review by the Office of the Registrar, any credit awarded T00 (elective transfer credit) will need to be reviewed by the academic department for the possibility of a course substitution; please contact your advisor to discuss this process.

Visit American Council on Education 

Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard

Officers/personnel transcripts can be requested by visiting Joint Services Transcripts. If you have any questions related to your JST, contact by email for further assistance. Please note that if you completed a credit-awarding course through the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF), you will need to make an additional transcript request as noted below for Air Force officers/personnel.

Visit Joint Services Transcripts email

Air Force

Officers/personnel will need to request a Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcript. The CCAF is a regionally accredited institution and therefore applicable to KSU’s transfer evaluation processes when determining transferability. For any question on making the transcript request, you may contact 334-649-5066 or DSN 749-5066.

Visit Community College of the Air Force transfer evaluation processes


  • All experience and coursework listed on a JST will be evaluated for applicability toward your current degree program. You will have the option of accepting or declining the military credit determined to be applicable toward your degree program by submitting the Military Transfer Credit Agreement (MTCA) form. Once the JST and MTCA are received by the Office of the Registrar, the following procedure is used:

    Office of the Registrar - Transfer Evaluation & Student Services researches the ACE military evaluations program guide to determine the recommendation made by that organization. Only military training and experience with a credit recommendation at the lower-division and upper-division baccalaureate degree category level is evaluated.

    Once the decision has been made, it cannot be reversed because the amount of transfer credit determines Financial Aid eligibility, including both federal and state aid. For questions, please visit the Office of Student Financial Aid.

    To review the complete policy, please refer to our Catalog.

    • Complete and submit the Military Transfer Credit Agreement form (MTCA) and Joint Services Transcript (JST) transcript via: 
      • Email: 
      • Mail: Kennesaw State University 
                 Office of the Registrar
                 Attn: Transfer Evaluation & Student Services
                 585 Cobb Avenue, MD 0016
                 Kennesaw, GA 30144-5591 
      • In person: Visit the Office of the Registrar from 8:00am-5:00pm at one of the following campus locations: 
        • Kennesaw Campus, offices are located in Kennesaw Hall 
        • Marietta Campus, offices are located in Administration Building B
    • The completed form will be reviewed by the Office of the Registrar - Transfer Evaluation & Student Services to determine eligibility for military transfer credit. Refer to the Eligibility for Military Transfer Credit section above.  

Military and Veteran Services

Kennesaw State’s Military and Veteran Services is fully staffed by experienced veterans and offers a one-stop shop that is easily accessible and widely available to service members, veterans, and dependents. Whether you are a new or transferring student, Military and Veteran Services will help guide you to the resources you need to make the most of your experience at KSU.

Military and Veteran Services