Questions, Complaints, and Reporting

Student Affairs is here to assist you however we can.  If you have any questions or concerns, please email  All formal complaints must be submitted in writing, and email is the preferred method for communicating with us.

Some common concerns that students may have that are not handled by Student Affairs include:

  • Academic matters - always begin with your professor. If you cannot resolve the matter directly with your professor, then contact the department chair. If the matter is still unresolved, contact the dean of the college. All academic matters ultimately fall under the office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs.
  • Campus service/vendor matters - concerns related to various campus services like the bookstore, food services, parking services, card services, copy/print should first be directed to the specific department where the problem occurred, and if unresolved to Auxiliary Services and Programs.
  • Enrollment Services matters - concerns related to Admissions, Financial Aid, and Registration should first be directed to the specific department, and if unresolved to the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Services.

If you are not sure where to turn, we can point you in the right direction.  Our office is like a "concierge" for KSU students and parents. For other questions related to the Division of Student Affairs, please email