Our Managing Anxiety and Depression virtual workshop will be an educational experience with the opportunity to interact with a counselor and students who are going through similar struggles. Not a therapy group but designed to begin providing you with knowledge in the healing process, awareness about your mood and to begin practicing these skills on your own.
We aim to help you understand:
- Causes and experiences of anxiety and depression
- Connection between stress and anxiety/depression
- New approaches to managing anxiety and depression
- How the mind and body respond to mental distress
Virtual workshop will be hosted using Microsoft Teams.
Students are invited to RSVP on our OwlLife page and an invitation to the MS Teams meeting will be sent to you prior to the event. You can RSVP up to one hour (60 minutes) prior to start time.
Upcoming CPS Workshops and Events
- Sep25Art4Healing Workshop: Painting with a Higher PurposeTime: 12:30 pm Location: Kennesaw Campus, Zuckerman Museum of Art
- Sep25BodyPositiveKSU Book Club (BI)Time: 3:30 pm Location: Student Recreation and Activities Center Suite 1220
- Sep26RIO #2: Recognition, Insight, OpennessTime: 3:00 pm Location: Online
For additional information, email us at email@example.com | 470-578-6600