If you're eating on campus, it pays to use Dining Dollars. You load them to your Talon Card and can use them to make sales tax-free purchases at dining locations on both campuses. Students can also use Dining Dollars to receive a discounted door rate at The Commons or Stingers. Plus, you can take advantage of our Dining Dollar packages, which give you bonus Dining Dollars based on the package you add to your account.
Please note that it takes 24 – 48 hours for a Meal Plan charge to appear on your student account, but your Meal Plan is activated at the top of each hour if the semester is in session.
Dining Dollars may be used through the end of the spring semester. Any unused Dining Dollars will be forfeited after the last day of the spring semester's finals.
Dining Dollars Packages
Adding Dining Dollars to Your Account
Add Dining Dollars through our mobile ordering app.
- Download the Transact Mobile Ordering app
- Select Kennesaw State University Dining
- Log in with your KSU student email address
- Choose a Dining Dollars amount
- Apply the cost to your student account or pay with a debit/credit card