Download the Grubhub app to place orders on your phone using Dining Dollars, KCash or credit/debit for pick up at these locations. You can also use your Meal Plan entries to order Combo Meals or Dining Dollars for à la carte fare to go from Stingers and The Commons.
Follow the instructions below to set up a new Grubhub account.
- Download the Grubhub app
- Select "Get Started" to set up your account
- Place your pickup order during regular business hours
- Pre-pay using Dining Dollars, KCash, a Meal Plan entry, or a credit/debit card
- Pick up your order with ease
To add the KSU Campus and link your Meal Plan entries, Dining Dollars and KCash to an existing Grubhub account:
- Navigate to the "My Grubhub" screen
- Click on the "Settings" icon in the top right corner
- Select "Campus Dining"
- Click the "Find Your Campus" button
- Search for "Kennesaw State University" in the search bar
- Click the "Add Affiliation" button
- Select the category that pertains to your status on campus
- Click the "Add Campus Card" button
- Enter your KSU email address and password
- Click the "Sign In" button
- Complete Duo authentication
- Once your campus card is confirmed, click "Ok"
Chick-fil-A Pick Up
When you pick up your Grubhub order at Chick-fil-A:
- Look for the check-in sign
- Open your order status in the Grubhub app and press the "check-in" button
- Tap your phone on the sign when prompted
- Get in line when you see your order number on the digital screen, indicating that your order is ready
- Enjoy your meal!