What is OneUSG Connect?
OneUSG is a system-wide initiative to develop and implement a consistent approach to policies, procedures and technology solutions that benefit the University System of Georgia (USG), in an effort to reduce costs, streamline processes, and have uniform guidelines with centralized support.
OneUSG Connect manages USG human resources activities, benefits and compensation including:
- Approving time and absence requests from your employees.
- Requesting an employee reporting change or location change.
- Submitting requests to transfer or separate an employee.
- Submitting requests for pay changes or one-time payments.
- Viewing or submit requests for position funding changes.
- Electronically Submitting requests formerly processed through paper Personnel Action Forms (PAF) and Faculty Status Change Forms.