Our EMBA is the only program in metro Atlanta with a true Weekend Format. Because you’re trying to balance work, life, and an EMBA, our classes meet approximately one weekend a month. We’re conveniently located right off I-75 and outside the perimeter. Parking is easily accessible at our Executive Center where you will find meeting rooms, video conference facilities, a dining area and friendly staff.START YOUR APPLICATION
Choose a Top 10 EMBA Program at Coles College of Business
- AACSB accredited: the premier international accreditation for colleges of business.
- EMBA Ranking: CEO Magazine ranked our program #1 in Georgia and 3rd in the U.S. in addition to our Tier One rating in the recent Global EMBA rankings. Rated #3 internationally in teamwork and #10 in eBusiness by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Flexible Weekend Format: Easily fit your busy schedule and advancing career demands.
- Strategic Planning: Find your focus with in-depth planning to help you achieve your personal brand and goals.
- Executive Coaching: Coles pairs students with experts who provide strategic guidance for professional development throughout the entire 19-month program. This is not just a class on coaching - it is a dynamic, long-term, one-on-one relationship fostering professional growth.
- Applied Integrated Curriculum: Top-tier managers know that business problems are complex and require multidimensional solutions. This is why the Coles EMBA uses a comprehensive curriculum approach. We integrate the functional disciplines of business in every class session and in every class assignment.
- Dedicated Faculty: Our EMBA faculty team enhances the world-class business curriculum by sharing their professional experience.
- Proven Success After Graduation: 40% of the EMBA Class of 2017 received promotions within their company while still in the program - an increase of 10% from the EMBA Class of 2016!