The Behavior Response Team (BRT) is a multidisciplinary team that meets regularly
to assess and manage concerns that have been brought to the attention of the team.
The BRT process does not replace faculty classroom management, conduct processes,
workplace safety protocols, and/or public safety responses to incidents. It provides
an additional and coordinated resource to report individuals exhibiting distress or
Notifying the team of individuals of concern (students, faculty, staff, or anyone who’s behavior might impact the well-being of the campus) in a timely manner is a simple yet important step that everyone can take to proactively help the BRT to provide assistance to individuals who might be in need.
BRT Members represent the following Offices/Positions:
- Associate Vice President and Dean of Students
- Office of Student Advocacy
- Director of Counseling and Psychological Services
- Associate VP for Academic Affairs/Provost's Office
- Public Safety
- Residence Life
- Student Conduct & Academic Integrity (SCAI)
- Office of Institutional Equity
Consulting BRT Members represent:
- Human Resources
- Legal Affairs
The BRT reports to the Office of the Dean of Students. For more information about the BRT and/or its members, contact email@example.com.