Student Holds Directory

Students who have one of the following holds may contact the Office of the Dean of Students for further instructions on the reason for the hold and how to have the hold removed:

BB, DS, MW, and SC

BB holds are carry over holds from the Dean of Students at Southern Polytechnic State University.

DS holds are Dean of Students holds from Kennesaw State University.

MW holds are for Administrative Emergency Withdrawals, often referred to as medical withdrawals.

SC holds are for outstanding student conduct matters, and those records are housed within the Department of Student Conduct and Academic Integrity, a unit within the Office of the Dean of Students.


For assistance, please contact the Office of the Dean of Students via email at and include as much detail as possible about the hold, and include your full name, student ID number, and best email and phone number to contact you. You may also call 470-578-6367 for assistance, or visit our office in the Carmichael Student Center, Suite 274, on the Kennesaw campus.