The Office of the Dean of Students, within the Division of Student Affairs, is here to assist you however we can. If you are not sure where to turn, we can point you in the right direction. Our office is like a "concierge" for KSU students and parents. For general questions and assistance, please email

Kennesaw State University is committed to maintaining an environment in which concerns are addressed in a fair and collegial manner. Students are encouraged to always first begin with informal resolution directly with the individual and/or office with whom the student has a grievance. When a resolution cannot be informally reached, formal written complaints can be submitted online through the KSU Concern website.

For academic related concerns, including grade appeals, always begin with the professor. If the matter cannot be resolved directly with the professor, then contact the department chair. If the matter is still unresolved, contact the academic dean of the college. All academic matters ultimately fall under the Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. Additional details are available in the Student Handbook and Undergraduate and Graduate catalogs, all of which are available online at

Another resource for resolving grievances both internal and external to KSU is the Complaints and Appeals website.