Bagwell Center Policy Reports are written by Bagwell Center Affiliated Faculty. These papers examine and analyze relevant public policy issues from an economic perspective. Each policy brief is an expression of the findings and/or views of the researchers (and not the Bagwell Center). No party had the right to review the findings prior to circulation.
- "Novum Organum: The Reckoning of Unattended Dialectics" by Alexander Maslov, Bagwell Center Affiliated Faculty (August 2022)
- "A Home Run for Cobb? A Comprehensive Report on the Economic Impact of Truist Park
and The Battery Atlanta on Cobb County" by J. C. Bradbury, Bagwell Center Affiliated Faculty (March 2022).
- "Vaccine Mandates Aren't the Only Option" by Brian Albrecht, Bagwell Center Affiliated Faculty (January 2022).
- "Overcoming Simpson's Paradox" by James Boudreau, Associate Professor of Economics (January 2022).
- "Macroeconomic Analysis of Policies Addressing Coronavirus Pandemic" by Gohar Sedrakyan, Bagwell Center Visiting Scholar (November 2020)
- "Is Mandatory Mass Testing for COVID-19 a Poor Policy?" by Alexander Maslov (June 2020)
- “Film Tax Credits and the Economic Impact of the Film Industry on Georgia’s Economy” by J.C. Bradbury (July 2019).