KSU MBA Programs are Nationally Ranked and Recognized
Kennesaw State University’s MBA programs are consistently ranked in the top tiers both nationally and internationally. The quality of our programs helps professionals move themselves and their organizations forward. The curricula span every business function so our students graduate with a top-level view and are ready to lead.
- Ranked #1 PT MBA in GA by US News and World Report (2018)
- Ranked #5 PT MBA in GA and #95 PT MBA Program in the US by US News and World Report for the 2023 Best PT MBA Program Ranking (2022)
- Ranked a Tier I Program in CEO Magazine’s Annual Global MBA Rankings (2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
- Ranked #4 in GA and #84 in the United States as one of US News and World Report’s Top Part-MBA Programs (2023-2024)
- Ranked #37 in the Princeton Review’s Top 50 Online MBA Programs for 2023 (2022)
- Ranked #3 Online MBA in GA and #102 Online MBA in the US by US News and World Report (2021)
- Ranked #32 in the US in Poets and Quants’ Best Online MBA Programs (2022)
- Ranked #37 in CEO Magazine’s Online MBA Rankings (2023)
- Ranked #19 in Fortune Education's Best Online MBA Programs (2023)
The Coles College of Business at KSU offers many advantages to help push your career forward, giving you a higher-level view of business and leadership:
- We offer flexible programs catered to the full-time, working professional. You don’t have to pause your career to gain your MBA. With courses offered in the Evening MBA Program Monday through Thursday nights at three convenient metro-ATL locations or a program offered fully online, we have the program for you.
- Our programs feature relevant curricula that meets the needs of the marketplace and the expectations of employers as they look to hire talent from KSUMBA.
- The Coles College of Business at KSU features AACSB accreditation, which is the premier international accreditation for colleges of business. This accreditation, coupled with our consistent and high rankings by notable outlets are a stamp of approval for the quality education that we provide.
- Individuals from the Department of Career Planning and Development specifically assigned to Coles College can conduct one-on-one coaching sessions for career exploration, job searches, resume and cover letter development, and interview preparation.
- Competitive tuition pricing allowing you a substantial return on investment.
Need More Information?MBA WebMBA