Web MBA Curriculum
The KSU WebMBA program is offered as a cohort-model in which admitted students take two courses per semester for five consecutive semesters (summers included). The program takes approximately 20 months from matriculation to graduation.
These foundation requirements must be completed by admitted students prior to beginning classes. Students can satisfy the foundation requirements for the WebMBA program in one of the following two manners:
- By completing the appropriate prerequisite modules in the areas of Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Statistics.
- By satisfactorily completing the following undergraduate courses (or their equivalents):
- Financial Accounting (ACCT 2101)
- Managerial Accounting (ACCT 2102)
- Principles of Finance (FIN 3100)
- Business Statistics (ECON 2300)
- WMBA 1000: Georgia WebMBA Orientation
- WMBA 6000: Human Behavior in Organizations
- WMBA 6010: Managerial Accounting
- WMBA 6030: Global and International Business
- WMBA 6040: Managerial Decision Analysis
- WMBA 6050: Strategic Marketing
- WMBA 6060: Managerial Finance
- WMBA 6070: Entrepreneurship
- WMBA 6080: Management Information Systems
- WMBA 6100: Operations and Supply-Chain Management
- WMBA 6110: Strategic Management
Program Total (30 Credit Hours)
Visit the KSU Graduate Catalog for more information about the WebMBA program and its requirements.