Study Abroad for Exchange Students

Kennesaw State University has partnered with institutions around the world to offer reciprocal exchange programs. Exchanges are semester or year-long experiences where Kennesaw State students can study at a partner institution abroad and, in exchange, a student from the partner institution can study at KSU.

Below you will find helpful resources for incoming and outgoing exchange students.

Incoming Exchange Students

International students interested in studying at Kennesaw State as incoming J-1 exchange students can contact International Student and Scholar Services.

International Student and Scholar Services

Outgoing Exchange Students

As an outgoing exchange student, you pay Kennesaw State tuition and fees, but enroll directly in classes at one of our partner universities. Below you will find a list of available exchange programs you can apply to participate in:

Please Note:

  • To be eligible to participate in a KSU Exchange Program, students must meet the following requirements:

    • Current KSU Student
    • Minimum 2.75 GPA (undergraduate) and 3.0 (graduate) GPA.
      • Transfer students are eligible provided that there is space available on the program, they meet the GPA requirement, and provide a letter of recommendation from their international or education abroad office at their home institution.
    • Meet other program specific exchange requirements
    • KSU students that do not meet the minimum GPA requirement for their intended program may submit a GPA appeal for further review.  See the Education Abroad Student Eligibility Policy for more information.
      • Exchange program minimum adjusted GPA for appeal is 2.5 (This does not apply to graduate applicants.)