2022-2023 FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
Financial Aid notifications are available on a rolling basis beginning in March 2022. When you receive notification via Owl Express:
1. Review your 2022-2023 Financial Aid award and decide whether or not you will accept all or part of your financial aid package.
2. Indicate your acceptance or rejection of loans. If you are accepting any part of the loan, please indicate the amount of the loan you wish to borrow.
3. Your acceptance of the awards listed will allow the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid to process the receipt of funds.
4. Enrollment status directly affects eligibility for certain aid types.
5. If, after the term begins, you consider dropping a course or withdrawing from the University, please be aware aid may be reduced or cancelled.
6. Eligibility for financial aid is based on the definition of “An Academic Year” as prescribed by the U. S. Dept. of Education. KSU’s academic year is Fall, Spring, and Summer terms.
7. A student may NOT receive financial aid at two schools simultaneously.
8. Carefully read the remainder of this information as it contains very important information and policies concerning your financial aid package.