How to Apply for Student Financial Aid
Kennesaw State students use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for financial aid. Your FAFSA application for the upcoming school year should be completed by April 15.
- The FAFSA is used for state and federal aid programs.
- Be sure to list KSU’s school code on your FAFSA, 001577.
- KSU's Priority Deadline for FAFSA completion is April 15.
- You must file a FAFSA each year to be considered for financial aid. For more information, view the FAFSA Overview and How to Fill Out the FAFSA videos provided by US Department of Education office of Federal Student Aid.
- Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer your tax information to your FAFSA. If you didn't use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool initially, you can go back and use the tool to update your info..