With emphasis on theory and practice, the College of Computing and Software Engineering (CCSE) students have experiential learning opportunities and partner with companies through internships, co-ops, sponsored capstone projects, and theoretical applied research.
Partnerships help strengthen our outcomes, improve our community, and better serve our business partners. Through engaged collaboration with our partners, we can ensure our curriculum is aligned with the skill set needed to produce the highest caliber of "workforce ready" graduates.
- Advertise career opportunities at no cost through our career services center
- Participate in student-focused CCSE events including STEM Career Fair, capstone presentation events, Computing Showcase (C-Day) and annual CCSE Hackacthon.
- Bring new perspective to old problems through students' insights
- Contribute to overall students achievement and enhance the student experience
- Recognized publicly as a Partner of the CCSE website
- Promote your corporate brand and improve company awareness