Congratulations and Welcome to the KSU MBA Program
Congratulations on being accepted into the MBA program at Kennesaw State University’s Coles College of Business. Before beginning your studies you must:
- Formally accept our offer of admission, following the instructions sent to you by Kennesaw State University’s Office of Graduate Admissions (in your MBA admission notification e-mail).
- Make sure that all necessary foundation requirements are satisfied.
- Set up student accounts here.
- Turn in immunization documents (evening MBA only).
- Apply for financial aid, if desired, through KSU’s Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Refresh your research and case study analysis skills. Two good resources for preparation can be found on How to read and prepare an HBS-style MBA Case and How to read and prepare an HBS-style MBA Case.
- Familiarize yourself with the resources available to graduate students at the KSU Writing Center.
- Browse policies and procedures in the Graduate Academic Catalog.
- Students admitted to the WebMBA program should watch this short video covering important details about starting the program.
Shortly after formally accepting our offer of admission, you should receive e-mails providing information about foundation requirements and registering for New Student Orientation. If you do not receive these e-mails within two business days after accepting our offer of admission, please contact Meghan Roessler, MBA Program Manager, at 470-578-5047 orEmail
The goal of orientation is to formally welcome you as a new KSU MBA student and teach you about the resources available to support your education.
Evening/On-Campus MBA Students - The KSU MBA is extremely flexible. You can tailor your education to your own pace and interests. Most students complete the program in two years by taking two classes each semester (including summers). In addition to the core courses, you can also customize your curriculum by enrolling in a range of business electives to broaden your education.
If you ever have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment to discuss your degree progress, please contact Meghan Roessler, MBA Program Manager, at 470-578-5047 orEmail
WebMBA Students - The KSU WebMBA is streamlined for your success. Students complete the program by taking two classes per semester for five consecutive semesters (including summers), finishing in just 20 months. The MBA degree and diploma earned is the exact same as that which our on-campus students earn.
Please use the KSU Graduate Catalog and the projected class schedule to help you know what classes to register for. The projected class schedule is organized by cohort number and will help you stay on-track toward degree completion.
If you ever have any questions or would like to discuss your degree progress, please contact Meghan Roessler, MBA Program Manager, at 470-578-5047 orEmail
Registration activity is allowed during specific time periods. Please refer to the Academic Calendar for the term you need to register to note these periods. Also check your time ticket under the “Registration” tab in Owl Express to see your specific registration period. The tutorial below is also helpful in navigating the registration screens.
STEP 1 - Search the SCHEDULE OF COURSES to determine your schedule options.
STEP 2 - Go to OWL EXPRESS to register for courses.
MBA Career Management
Making the decision to get your MBA is a major step. It requires lots of time, resources, and personal commitment. Please call our Department of Career Planning main number (470-578-6555), orView Career Resources
Tapping Into Your KSU Network
Petition To Graduate