We are now on a waitlist for the following populations:
- First-Year Females on the Kennesaw Campus
- First-Year Females on the Marietta Campus
- First-Year Males on the Kennesaw Campus
- First-Year Males on the Marietta Campus
- Upper Class Females on the Kennesaw Campus
- Upper Class Females on the Marietta Campus
- Upper Class Males on the Kennesaw Campus
- Upper Class Males on the Marietta Campus
Adding Yourself to the Waitlist
Here are the three steps you need to take if you wish to add yourself to this waitlist.
- Log in to the Housing Portal. After signing your License Agreement in Step 1 of the Housing Application, click
"Roommate and Room Selection" in the gold menu bar.
- First-Year students will only be able to see a waitlist based on their classification, campus and gender.
- Upper Class students will be able to see both the Kennesaw and Marietta Upper Class waitlists but can only add themselves to one.
- Please remember that we do not place students on a waitlist; you must place yourself if you wish to be added to the waitlist for your population.
- Take note of what number you are. You can check your place on the waitlist any time by returning to the front page of the Housing Portal. This number will decrease as we place students from the waitlist.
- Be prepared to receive a call and/or an email at your KSU student email address with an on-campus housing offer. Make sure you have a voicemail box that can receive voicemails so we can get in touch with you when it is your turn to receive a room. You will have 48 hours to accept a room booking before we offer the assignment to the next person on the waitlist.