Are you ready to be part of a team that works to positively impact KSU’s residential student experience?
Resident Assistants (RAs) develop leadership skills while creating a safe, fun and vibrant community for their residents. The RA role will enable you to learn valuable skills that future employers are looking for including problem solving, adaptability, teamwork & interpersonal communication all while you create memories during your time living on campus.
- Attend an information session (dates and times listed below)
- Enrollment: Must be enrolled as a full-time KSU student registered for no less than 12 (undergraduate) or 9 (graduate) hours for Fall 2023 and Spring 2024
- Must have completed at least one semester of enrollment at KSU by start date
- GPA: Must maintain a 2.5 KSU cumulative and term GPA at the time of appointment and throughout the term of employment
- Student Conduct: Must be in good conduct standing at the time of appointment and throughout the term of employment
- RAs will be subject to a criminal background screening conducted by KSU’s Human Resources, which they must complete successfully
- Resident Assistants are required to sign a License Agreement and pay the Housing activity fee to live in on-campus housing