A Living-Learning Village (LLV) is a community of students who live together on campus, with similar academic, personal or lifestyle interests. These students live in the same section of a housing community to create deeper connections. Residents in LLVs have a more in-depth experience related to the major or theme for the LLV.
For housing related LLV questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can live in a Living-Learning Village?
All students who apply to live on campus are eligible to apply to live in an LLV. There are some LLVs that are connected to a specific major or are only available to certain classifications (e.g., First-Year or Upper Class students). We offer a variety of LLVs to choose from and welcome students to apply who:
- Want to build and participate in a welcoming community
- Seek to get more out of their on-campus living experience
- Desire to learn more about themselves and their peers
Why should I apply to live in a Living-Learning Village?
There are many benefits to residing in a Living-Learning Village. Research shows that students who participate in an LLV:
- Have higher academic success rates
- Have higher levels of satisfaction with their college experience
- Are more likely to graduate
At Kennesaw State University, students who live in LLVs:
- Feel a greater connection to their experience at KSU
- Build strong relationships with a more intimate community of their peers